How to Make Paneer Skewers & Infused Water
Paneer Skewers & Infused Water
Paneer – 300 grams
Green bell pepper – 100 grams
Kiwi – 100 grams
Orange – 100 grams
Orange bell pepper – 100 grams
Olive oil – 2 tablespoons
Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
Grounded black pepper (optional) – 1/2 teaspoon
Bamboo skewers – pack of 18
*All ingredients can be adjusted to taste.
1. Chop the paneer, bell peppers, kiwi, and orange in equal sized square shaped cubes.
2. Thread the green bell pepper onto bamboo skewers followed by kiwi, paneer, orange, and orange bell pepper. Once done, keep aside.
3. Heat a non stick pan over medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Once the oil heats, carefully place each skewer on the pan. Cook each side for about 1 minute and gently turn them over until all sides are done.
4. Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper (optional) and serve. Enjoy.
1. In an empty glass/jar, add a few slices of lime and mint leaves. Then add a few ice cubes and sliced orange.
2. Carefully pour water until glass/jar is full. Chill for about 10 minutes and enjoy.